There are no products in your shopping cart.
Why is Celebrity Lash better than other lash extension training and product companies?
1. Expertise – Our Celebrity Lash trainer Elisia Kwok has accumulated over 6 years of experience in the lashing industry and is at the top of her field. Trained overseas in 2005, Elisia had used and tried many lash extension brands on the market. In 2008, after years of research Elisia established Celebrity Lash, a comprehensive range of top quality professional products designed to be used together as a system. Elisia is the owner of Cerise Makeup & Lash Bar in Auckland, her and her staff have an exceptional reputation in providing quality eyelash services.
After training with Celebrity Lash, if you encounter any problems you can always email or call Elisia for support. Our salon is open 6 days a week.
2. Brand structure – Celebrity Lash website is currently ranking as one of the top in NZ google searches. This is a great marketing tool to direct clients to you once you have listed on our website as a certified Celebrity Lash Stylist. Our website gets monthly updates with new photos, blogs and testimonials so both our stylists and our clients can find out more about what’s happening in the world of lash extensions. As a trained stylist, you can also make purchases online and receive 10% off and free shipping.
To create and maintain brand awareness, we place regular ads in bridal, beauty and fashion magazines, as well as other websites for effective marketing.
3. Workshop structure – our 3 day training workshop is an intensive, hands-on workshop covering the basic and intermediate techniques of Celebrity Lash Extensions, Temporary lash extensions, lash tinting and perming. You’ll be taught how to combine all of the above to create different looks for each client.
Our certification sets Celebrity Lash apart from other lash companies; we offer exams of different levels so you, our stylists, can become more recognized for your skills and be charging more based on your experience and skill levels. Once you become a Level 3 lash stylist, you can apply to be a Licensed trainer in your region.
4. Product range – Celebrity Lash has the biggest product range in New Zealand, we offer 3 different adhesives for different speeds and applications. Our lashes come in just under 130 different sizes varying in length, thickness and curl.
Our Celebrity Lash products are exclusive to our trained stylists, therefore our brand is protected by professionals who had gone through proper training with us. Our goal is to become NZ’s leading brand of lash extension supplies, we work closely with our stylists to expand Celebrity Lash into a successful lash extension brand.
5. Stylist support - we are contactable here at Celebrity Lash all week long, via phone or email, to help with any queries you might have or information you may require. We will help you cater to your particular demographic, provide the best service you possibly can and maintain the standard of your treatments.